Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Lamb or the Lion

According to the old adage, if March comes in like a lion, it goes out like a lamb. So as I compose my first blog post, I have to wonder if it has lion-like energy, or lambish introspection. By the time I get to the end, I'll probably find it has neither--as it will be sent out into the vastness of the web, and probably read only by those clicking back in curiosity. In fact, having made no annoucement about the "launch" of my new blog, I'm at a loss of what to say. I could ramble about how cold the house is, how particularly yummy my supper-time bowl of Cheerios was, how much I'm dreading walking the dog because it's windy outside, how bummed I am that Nascar is running long and I want to watch the new Simpsons episode. And the only reason I'm writing anything at all is that it's March 1, and it seems if one can start a blog on the first of something, one should.

So...No roaring. No bleating. Just rambling which, for today, is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment